Wednesday, April 25, 2007

J and D break Anniversary world record!?


March 25th J and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Most people have a bite of the top wedding cake on their first anniversary, but unintentionally we still had the top of our cake on our 10th! Right after getting married, we stored the top of the cake in J's dad's freezer, forgot about it the first year, lived away from it the next 4 years, forgot about it a few more years, and last year while getting something out of my father in law's freezer I found it and said we'd pull it out for our 10th! Little did I know we'd actually take a bite! World Record? I don't know. Something to laugh about, definately! After 10 years, the poor little cake looked very saggy, didn't taste bad, but definately didn't taste good. After 10 years of marriage, I'm also looking a quite saggy, but life & love is better than ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I seriously can't believe that you still had your cake...and that you took a bite! Apparently neither of you got sick from it!

Happy 10th Anniversary!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Nate and Jen Poulson said...

It makes me a little sad to think that I'll no longer see a tin foiled wrapped box in moms freezer. I'm sad i missed it too. I've loved all ten years having d a part of the fam. And not to mention my three favorite girls in the world.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home